Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Want to Attend a Bridal Show in New York City?



I will be attending the Great BridalExtravaganza on June 11, 2012 at the 3 West Club!! Now this will not be just me standing at my booth handing you my business card. I will be hosting a Q & A panel to answer all your wedding planning questions and giving you solutions to your wedding planning dilemmas.  There is no question of limits so come ready to get your questions answered.  

I am also giving a way my latest floral bouquet design to one lucky bride and trust me you are going to want this bouquet for your wedding.  Register to get your tickets and you will automatically be entered to win a 8 day 7 night vacation to the Caribbean!! So get ready to a fun night out and get all the wedding planning information you need to plan your special day.  

Feeling shy? Just send me your question at info@weddedluxe.com and I will answer it anonymously at during the panel! 

Live.Laugh.Love….. Luxuriate!

Deniesha  Joseph
Wedded Luxe
718.938.4713





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails