Monday, January 26, 2009

From Swimsuits to Coats!!

Well I’m back to the cold weather of NYC!! Although I enjoyed my vacation and time with my wonderful family, I missed blogging!! So much to blog about!! I was inspired by so much while I was on the beautiful Island of Trinidad and Tobago. The food, the beach, the people, it was great! But while I was gone, I was tagged by Lisa of Elite Affairs!! Thanks for the blog love!!



Here are my picks!!

Affairs with Elegance
Affairs to Remember
After Yes and Before I Do and Everything In Between
Be Inspired
Bride Sophisticate
By Your Side Events
Lisa of Elite Affairs

Living the Good Life
The Wedding Workroom
Weddings by Socialites

Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails