Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is why I love my job!!

I just thought I’d share this lovely compliment I received from my former client! Her wedding was back in October but still love knowing that I made her day so special for her. This is truly why I do what I do!


"I love my album and everything about my wedding was just wonderful. It really was one of the best days in my life. It was drama free and everything went off well. I am happy I chose a wedding over a new kitchen. The kitchen just could not compare to the memories I will have forever." Takiyah H.

It's nice to know that I made someone this happy!! Thanks Takiyah for all your praises and referrals!!

Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

2 comments:

Nicole Lynch said...

Don't you just love all the positive feedback from satisfied clients

Couture Events by D said...

I LOVE IT!! We are in the business of making people happy so it assures me that I'm doing my job!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails