Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year everyone!! I hope everyone enjoyed their New Year’s Eve and New Years Day. It’s a brand new year and there will brand new wedding tips, advice and inspiration for your enjoyment. 2009 will have more real weddings, vendor interviews, fun ideas and lots of budget friendly tips. I’m extremely excited about The Holiday Proposal Contest I have coming soon, stay tuned for details!!

I’m looking forward to 2009 and all that it brings. I hope to help as many happy brides as I possibly can. Also don’t forget to submit your planning questions to DJoseph@coutureeventsbyd.com . Any planning dilemma you may have, I can help!!

Happy New Year and Happy Planning!!

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails