Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Feature - NY's Finest Video Blogging Series

On Saturday, January 9th I had the pleasure to be a part of a great event called The Wedding Crashers. It was a wedding expo that featured local vendors and their great services at The Bell House. This is a wedding expo I hope becomes an annual event because it was fantastic. There are many wedding shows throughout the year but this event is sure to be a must to attend. It was not your typical expo. You really had a chance to speak with the vendors, gain a lot of information and have fun while doing so. I was there because well one I love Brooklyn vendors! And two I was filming my first installment of my “vlogging” video blogging. Once a month I will feature a New York Wedding related vendor or venues. Giving you up close and personal tips for your wedding plans. Here is the first one and there will be many more to come. It’s only going to get bigger and better!! To take a look, click on the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miPeALTQncE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails