Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back!!

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks but I’m getting back on track. Just to feel my readers in on why I haven’t posted anything in a while, here is a rundown of what’s been going in the Couture Events by D world.

Last Sunday, my team and I handled the floral design for a wonderful summer wedding at Chateau Briand. The weather was perfect and the floral designs help add to the beautiful summer day. You may remember my recent post of the mock up centerpiece. I decided to add a deeper pink to add some dimension and a pop of color. We also added Casa Blanca lillies because the MOB loved lillies. Here are some pictures with professional pictures to follow.








On the calendar of upcoming g events is a wedding I’ve nicknamed the mega wedding! I’ve been working with a great couple for the last 8 months on their August wedding for 400+ guests. That’s right 400 guests!! All the plans are going well but the date is drawing near and I’ve been busy, busy, busy!! The bride and groom come from big families that love to party. The bride has a traditional style while the groom wants a wedding that will wow their guest. That’s a fact that we recently found out when he saw the simple yet elegant invitations the bride chose. This is when we all found out how much style he really has. Needless to say the invitations were redesigned and the results are just fabulous. Thanks to Le’Trice of LePenn Designs we have satisfied both bride and groom.

So this is what has been keeping me rather busy these days not to mention all of my other brides with upcoming nuptials, trying to go to the gym, have a life, family in town and oh yeah maybe, if I’m lucky, 8 hours of sleep!! But it’s all worth it because I love my job!! Oh and did I mention I’ve been writing articles for Blackbride.com? Check it out at http://www.blackbride.com/ . Once a month I’ll be sharing some more wedding planning advice with the BlackBride.com readers.
Stay tune for more wedding planning, tips, advice and updates on Couture Events by D weddings.
Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

4 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

That is awesome! I am happy so happy for you and I pray for your continued success! You go girl!!

Couture Events by D said...

Thank you Lisa!!

Couture Events by D said...

Thank you Lisa!!

Natasha said...

Congrats. The pics look beautiful. Love CB, my wedding was held there 8 years ago.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails