Thursday, June 25, 2009

Inspiration Brought To Life!!

I thought I was going to back in full blog swing but my schedule told me otherwise. None the less I didn’t want to leave my readers hanging so here is an update on what’s going on in the Couture Events by D world.

As I mentioned in my previous post, my mega wedding is approaching fast. Last weekend we had our design session. This is when the couple gets to see a mock up of the design for their wedding day. The décor for this wedding is Caribbean Elegance. The bride has a traditional style but I wanted to infuse some modern aspects as well as a Caribbean look. I thought this would be perfect for them because both are from the Caribbean and the bride wants to use the names of town from their home lands instead of table numbers.

Since there are so many tables we decided to have low and high centerpieces to help cut some of the cost. Here are some pictures, I hope everyone likes them as much as the bride did. There will be some slight changes but hey that’s why we have mock ups.


Bridal Party Bouquet

High Centerpiece

Low Centerpiece

Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

1 comment:

MGDezigns said...

hi
Love yr blog , the pics are beautiful
I love Weddings,I am a wedding stationary and favors designer
you can see my stuff here
Blessed Weddings
http://www.zazzle.com/blessedwedding*

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails