Friday, February 20, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses from Ann Taylor

I am Ann Taylor shopper so when I heard about their bridesmaid dresses I was sold before seeing the collection. Then I looked at the selection and now I'm ecstatic!! These dresses are fun, modern and beautiful!! The sizes range from 0 - 18 and they come in gorgeous silhouettes. Here are a few of my favorites!!







Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

2 comments:

Tracy of TLS Elite Events said...

Hi Deniesha, I too am an Ann Taylor fan and I was actually going to blog about the new collection with my favorites as well. A couple dresses you picked were also my favorites.

Tracy of TLS Elite Events said...

Hi Daniesha, I am also a fan of Ann Taylor and I was also going to blog about the new collection listing my favorites. I guess it's true what they say...great minds do think alike.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails