Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kleinfeld Bridal Buzz

I got some bridal buzz from my friends at Kleinfeld and I had to share it!!

Be sure to check out the trunk shows taking place this month. Designers Kirstie Kelly, Pnina Tornia, Kenneth Pool and Ian Stewart will be having trunks shows this month.

Check out the trend forecast, the little white dress!

Kleinfeld has teamed up with Valerie Wilson's Travel, Inc to offer exclusive honeymoons specials.

And my the news that I am most excited about, Kleinfelds will be joining the blog world!! Coming soon, "Behind the Seams" I can't wait!!


Visit www.kleinfeldbridal.com to make an appointment and more details!!


Happy Planning,


Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails