Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Wedding Purple Inspiration – Essie’s nail polish

One Sunday I was out doing my usual Sunday routine, gym, grocery store and then a pedicure. It was the first weekend in October so I in the fall mood. When the fall begins my colors of choice begin become darker and richer tones so it was time to leave my pinks behind. As I was in deep thought to make the right choice and found Essie’s Bahama Mama. Love it!! It’s in the eggplant family but one slight shade lighter. This deep purple is a great color for the fall in your wardrobe, nail polish and of course for a fall wedding. Stay tuned for Bahama Mama Inspirations!!







Happy Planning,



Deniesha Joseph

Couture Events by D

Designed by me, Just for you

http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/

718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails