Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Wedding Inspiration - Yellow, Brown & Gold

Recently I was up early and the cool fall breeze hit me harder than my wardrobe allowed. So thinking on my feet, I found a street vendor that sold pashmina scarves for $5.00!! I’m sure it’s not the real thing but it did the job and the color complimented my outfit of the day. I love the mustard yellow scarf so much it gave me some wedding color inspiration. Yellow is a great color for the fall and a mix of espresso and gold will make for a elegant spin on the traditional fall wedding colors. This just goes to show you that you can find your wedding inspiration any where! Enjoy!!



Photo Credits from left to right 1)ProjectWeddings.com, 2) TheKnot.com, 3)Brides.com
4)MarthaStewartWeddings, 5) TheKnot.com, 6) TheKnot.com


Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails