Monday, October 19, 2009

Two Words . . . . Jenny Yoo

This past weekend was full of events and I met some amazing people!! One of the biggest treats was meeting Jenny Yoo! I'm a huge fan of Jenny Yoo and when I met her at the Trendspot Couture Show I was like a kid in a candy store. Jenny like her designs was sweet, simple and fun to be around. Her designs are trully a reflection of her. The best thing about Jenny Yoo is her dresses can flatter any woman. The styles will flatter all shapes and sizes and you can also pick dresses with different necklines. This will give a uniform look but also give each bridesmaid their own look.
This dress will be the most popular bridesmaid dress of 2010! The picture doesn't do it justice. It's elegant, sexy and versitile. More importanly, this dress can be worn again. I want it just to have! It's perfect for weddings, cocktail parties or any occasion where a dress like this is needed.

Here were some of my favorites!!





Thank you to Jenny Yoo and Sandra Usherov the Director of Showroom/ Wholesale Operation for showing me the collection.

Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph

Couture Events by D

Designed by me, Just for you

http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/

718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails