Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wedding Favors

One of the biggest dilemmas couples has when planning their wedding is what favor they should choose for their guest. These days, most couples do not go the traditional route and go with a favor that is unique to their personality. I always tell me my clients give something usable or edible. Figurine, wine stoppers or scented candles just don’t cut it these days. Being a foodie myself, I would prefer to an edible favor so when I saw these favors on The Knot I just had to share. This couple gave each of their guests a Krispy Crème Donut with a note that read “sweet dreams”. How cute is that?! Your guests are sure to enjoy a sweet treat on the way home!!




Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
www.coutureventsbyd.com
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails