Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Year In Review

When the year is coming to an end, I tend to take a look back at all the wonderful things that took place.  So I decided t take a look at all the wonderful things that took place on the blog this year.  Let’s take a look shall we!


1)      The 2010 patone’s color of the year was turquoise and the inspiration board was a big hit amongst my readers.  I’m looking forward to 2011 color honeysuckle. Inspiration boards coming soon.





2)      I attended two great events and did a vlog (video blog) post on it.  Thanks YouTube for freeze framing at the wrong times.   



3)      The blog got a makeover!! See above!!








(Design by the fabulous LePenn Designs)



4)      I had an Aha Moment and found my true self as a wedding planner.


5)      The favorite wedding post of all with over 2,000 page views and over 100 visitors is The Fall Has Arrived Inspiration boards. 




Live.Laugh.Love….. Luxuriate!


Deniesha Joseph
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails