Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year, New Look!!

As the 2010 approaches I’m gearing up for all and exciting changes coming to Wedded Luxe. The new name has gotten great feedback. Thank you to everyone for your wonderful compliments and well wishes. The blog is still a work in progress but so far so good with the new look. And finally, as of January 1st 2010, the new website will make its debut. I’ve been working diligently on getting just right. Ensuring it represented me and what Wedded Luxe stands for; Luxury Planning & Couture Designs. I hope everyone had a great 2009 and I wish everyone a healthy and happy 2010. Thank you for all my supporters and I look forward to bringing you more inspiration, ideas and advice in the New Year.  Here's a sneak peak at the new look for the website.


(Design by the fabulous LePenn Designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails