Thursday, December 3, 2009

Real Wedding

Finally!! I received pictures from a June wedding.  Karen and her mom came to me in need of flowers for their upcoming wedding.  Karen's mom attended a wedding I was the planner & designer for about 2 years ago and she remembered how much she loved the flowers.  What she remembered the most was the aisle that covered in hundereds of rose petals. 

Karen was a young bride that loved color and wanted a more modern look for her wedding.  She loved peonies and insisted on having them for the wedding.  The MOH wanted more traditional wedding flowers and she had a love of casablanca lillies.  So I combined both their styles to create this June wedding. I hope you enjoy it as much I enjoyed creating this beautiful floral design.




The bridesmaids bouquets were pink and limbo(pastel green) roses.


The Bride bouquet was made of pastel pink & green roses with pink peonies and casa blanca lillies.






The centerpieces were a combination of pink peonies, green hydrangeas, pale pink & green roses and white stock flowers to add some height.  I also used green and pink votive candles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails