Monday, December 28, 2009

New Season of Wedding Shows

My favorite wedding shows will be coming back in the New Year, so excited!!  And just in time for the new wedding season.  My DVR is going to be busy, busy, busy!!


Platinum Weddings - I love this show because the weddings are over the top, incredible and full of inspiration. Even if you don’t have a million dollar budget, it is a great source  for ideas. Season Premiers on Sunday, January 3rd @ 9:00pm.



Rich Bride, Poor Bride – This show is definitely a must see. Every couple should watch at least one episode during their planning process. It’s real every day people getting married and getting a reality check along the way from their wedding planner about the cost of wedding. Season Premiers on Sunday, January 3rd @ 10:00pm.



Get Married – Has moved to a new time and I can’t wait. I love the magazine so I know I will love the new season. Get Married is an excellent resource for wedding planning.  Season Premiers on Saturday, January 2nd at 9:30 am. 



Deniesha Joseph

Wedded Luxe Wedding Planning & Design Services
Luxury Wedding Planning & Couture Designs
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails