Friday, April 10, 2009

Purple Passion Inspiration Board

I hardly ever think about what I would do if I was getting married. I would go crazy if I did because there are so many fabulous options for weddings. But one thing I know for sure, if I ever get married, purple would be my color palette. So if any of my girlfriends are reading this, you’ve been warned!! I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite color but something about purple just always grabs my attention. If you have purple passion than this inspiration board is for you. Purple comes in many shades from lovely lavendar lavender to elegant eggplant. It’s also one of those colors that can be used during any season. From summer to winter, you can find the right shade and/or accent colors for your wedding.


Espresso and Lavender is one of the hottest new color combos for this year. Perfect for fall or winter weddings.
(photo credits: theknot.com)


Purple and Yellow is a great combination for spring or summer weddings.

(photo credits: projectwedding.com)


Here is my purple passion inspiration board. Enjoy!
(photo credits from left to right: 1) projectweddings.com 2) Bridescafe.com 3,4,5) theknot.com , 6 & 7) projectweddings.com)


Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails