Friday, October 17, 2008

Let The Shopping Begin!!

I've been in a shopping mood this week. I think its the season change, I love to shop for the fall. Whatever inspired this urge to shop, I'm going to put it to some good. I've been in wedding fashion mode all week. Looking through all of my new magazines, watching several recorded episodes of Say Yes To The Dress and a lot of googling!! I came across some great finds so stay tuned for a lot of wedding fashion this week. I hope it helps!

If you are lucky enough to be home for the 5 o'clock news, eyewitness news is doing a special on a new line of wedding dresses for plus size brides. I'll be sure to add the information here for those who missed it.

Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails