Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Venue Profile – Midtown Loft & Terrace



I recently re-visited one of my favorite loft spaces in NYC last weekend. I was showing this space to my clients, for their upcoming nuptials, and they loved it just as much I did. Midtown Loft & Terrace is conveniently located on Fifth Avenue in the heart of midtown. The space is 5,000 sq feet with windows on four sides of the loft with beautiful hardwood floors. The Terrace has a perfect view of the NYC skyline and the most famous NYC landmark, the Empire State Building.

Now I’ve been here before so you may be wondering why the post, well I’ll tell you! I received great news that there will be a retractable glass enclosure beginning 2011. This will allow events all year round with the same great view. Take a look here:

Midtown Loft & Terrace is a great venue for a wedding. It’s blank canvas so you can make it whatever you want. It allows for ceremony, cocktail and reception to be held all in one venue for an affordable price. If you are looking for a venue, make an appointment to visit the Midtown Loft & Terrace.







Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails