Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Giving Thanks


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I just wanted to take this time to give thanks to my readers and supporters out there.  Whenever I write a blog entry I think to myself, will this help someone? I hope that have helped or inspired many of you planning weddings for yourself or other wedding professionals. 

It’s a blessing to do what you love and I thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to be a part of such a joyous occasions.  I am thankful for all the other wedding professionals I met and had the opportunity work with this year. 

I hope everyone takes the day to put the wedding planning aside and enjoy this day with your family and friends, unless of course your wedding is this weekend, lol!

Live.Laugh.Love….. Luxuriate!


Deniesha Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails