Thursday, April 5, 2012

Purple Wedding Inspiration Board

I love the color purple!!  I really don't have much else to say other than that to be honest.  I needed some purple in my life, so I created an inspiration board just to express my love of the color once again.  I don't wear a lot of purple but I love to create with this color. So today is just about my purple passion!! 


Photo Credits: 1) TheKnot, 2) TheKnot 3) Project Weddings 4) TheKnot 5) TheBridesCafe  6)  Unknown


Do you need some help getting inspired for your wedding? Send me your wedding colors and theme at DJoseph@weddedluxe.com  and I will create an inspiration board just for you!! 


Live.Laugh.Love….. Luxuriate!

Deniesha  Joseph
Wedded Luxe
www.weddedluxe.com
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails