Thursday, March 29, 2012

Inspiration Board - Pantone's Solar Power & Cabaret


Spring is here in New York City.  I'm feeling so inspired by the great weather, I thought a beautiful spring inspiration board would help release some of this happy energy I have!  This inspiration board features two of Pantone's spring colors, solar power and cabaret.  Basically hot pink and yellow. I hope you enjoy!! 

Photo Credits: 1) TheKnot, 2) unknown, 3) TheKnot, 4) TheKnot, 5) TheBridesCafe, 6) TheKnot
Do you need some help getting inspired for your wedding? Send me your wedding colors and theme at DJoseph@weddedluxe.com and I will create an inspiration board just for you!! 

Live.Laugh.Love….. Luxuriate!

Deniesha  Joseph
Wedded Luxe
www.weddedluxe.com
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails