Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Meet The Planner

I made a promise to let my personal side out a little more on the blog this year and I don’t think I’ve done a good job at keeping my promise. So today, I’m going to play a little game called .......


“10 Random Things You Didn’t Know About Me”!

New Years Eve 2008. Lost 20 lbs, Got over a ex and I was feeling great. Can't you tell?! LOL





1) I’m not the least bit athletic. Step class is a challenge for me.

2) I love to dance, sing, listen to music or anything related to music.

3) Sunkist is my all time favorite drink. I would drink it every day if I could.

4) I’ve been on a diet since I was 10! Hence why I don’t drink Sunkist every day.

5) TV is my favorite past time.

6) White shirts are my wardrobe staple.

7) I love the beach even though I get the worse heat rashes. I won’t give it up.

8) I have the same birthday as my idol, mentor and aunt-in-my-head… OPRAH!! January 29th

9) My first job was an internship at Lehman Brothers. I knew then that a 9-5 jobs wasn’t for me.

10) I was senior class president of my high school.

Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph,
DJoseph@weddedluxe.com
http://www.weddedluxe.com/
718.938.4713

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails